Nice's art journal

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Paul Klee art project


This pice of art work I work it for 3 weeks. I put the picture that represent me, the picture is sun, pencil, flower, tree,star, ice-cream, chocolate, and heart. These picture are all represent thing that I need, thing that I see, and thing that I like. First I plan that I will draw horse but it have too many detail and it will hard color so I have to draw simple thing. Sometime I got an idea by peole around me. I think the thing that hard for this project is color, because I have to thing of many tone of color and when I color I have to cover pencil line and little space. But the thing that I think it is hardest is, to keep color in the same space and don't get mix of other color.


Here are the definition of the thing:


  • Sun- the brightnest thing in my life.

  • Pencil- learning.

  • Flower- growing in the beautiful way.

  • Star- the future of my life

  • Ice cream- the sweet thing in my life ( also I love ic cream too!)

  • Chocolate- I love chocolate

  • Heart- love that my family give to me

  • Tree- peacful, and calm ( also trees is all around me)

Proceduce


Week1: Draw


Week2: plan what color are we going to color. Start painting.


Week3: Paint, and finish.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:51 AM , Blogger Molange said...

    I was suprised to see that you didn't draw a horse! But I understand that it would have made it much more difficult - nice final product Nice...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home